We are looking for
Senior MuleSoft Developer / Integration Architect to be able to drive and be responsible for an organization’s Anypoint Platform implementation and the technical quality, governance (ensuring compliance) and operationalization of the integration solutions.
What you will do
- Create the high-level design of integration solutions and guide implementation teams on the choice of Mule components and patterns to use in the detailed design and implementation
- Work with technical and non-technical stakeholders to translate functional and non-functional requirements into integration interfaces and implementations
- Apply standard development methods covering the full development lifecycle (project preparation, analysis, design, development, testing, deployment, and support) to ensure solution quality.
- Advise technical teams on performance, scalability, reliability, monitoring, and other operational concerns of integration solutions on Anypoint Platform.
- Design reusable assets, components, standards, frameworks, and processes to support and facilitate API and integration projects.
- Ensure that a quality solution is delivered in a timely manner, within budget, and according to the customer satisfaction
- Graduate or Post Graduate Degree
- 3+ year of hands-on experience in integration development, testing, and deployment experience
- Knowledge of API management and micro-services
- Practical experience in MuleSoft API Development, MuleSoft Flow development, and MuleSoft cloud hub
- MuleSoft MCD or MCA certification
- DevOps is nice to have skill
- Fluent English
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Hybris Commerce Backend Java Developer in Lithuania
Posted 14 days ago
SAP Technical Consultant in Lithuania
Posted 14 days ago
Posted more than 1 month ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.