Interesting and challenging international work in growing and expanding industry, with world's best companies, in time of growing demand across Europe, especially in retail and consumer goods.
WHAT WE EXPECT
- Knowledge in J2EE concepts and patterns (IoC, Layers, Beans)
- Experience with SAP Hybris/Commerce platform development
- Knowledge of Spring framework (DI, MVC, Security)
- Excellent ability to write tests (unit and integration)
- Strong understanding of SOA and Web Services
- Experience working with RESTful Web Services
- Experience with JUnit/TestNG/Mockito
- Experience working in Agile/SCRUM environment
- Knowledge of the e-Commerce sector
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.