This position needs the ability to clearly understand the business requirements of the SAP ecosystem. A strong understanding of SAP core technologies and ability to work with peers in this area is a must for this position.
- Perform the necessary analysis and consultation to identify business issues, solution requirements and related benefits;
- Aid in preparing and analyzing project plans and documentation;
- Work directly with clients to gather an understanding of their business needs and assists the client in configuration and implementation of the software system;
- Design, build and develop SAP Enterprise Management and related SAP system solutions to support all functions of supply chain process execution.
- A minimum of 2 years’ SAP consulting experience in Sales and Distribution;
- Strong relevant functional and/or technical hands-on experience in designing, building and integrating SAP Logistics processes;
- Good knowledge of SAP integrational aspects;
- Strong knowledge of Sales business processes and best practices;
- Tactical thinking and the ability to execute successfully;
- Good problem solving and communication skills;
- Fluent English;
- Formal SAP training/certification or Knowledge/hands on in S4Logistics is an advantage;
- This position may require occasional travel.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.