- SAP systems implementation, optimization, migration and maintenance. Patching and upgrades.
- SAP client administration and monitoring (work processes, logs, users, short dumps, traces, disk space and resource utilization)
- User administration
- Performing security activities: requirements identification, analysis, design, system configuration, testing and deployment
- Knowledge of architecture of an SAP System, Application Server (AS) ABAP and Application Server (AS) Java
- Knowledge of SAP security architecture, principles, technologies and solutions
- Experience with SAP ERP, CRM, SRM, SAP Solution Manager, MDG, PO/PI/XI, BO/BI, Fiori and S/4 HANA solutions
- Infrastructure Security (enabling SNC, SSL), implementation of Single Sign-On (SSO)
- Knowledge of SAP Solution Manager
- User and Authorization Audit
- Data Archiving
- Knowledge of communication techniques: RFC, OData via SAP Gateway
- Database administration, optimization and migration (HANA, MSSQL, Oracle, DB2, Max DB)
- SAP integration with PO/PI/XI
- SAP IdM Installation and Configuration
- Infrastructure Security
- Software maintenance, monitoring, configuring log/trace files
- Installing support packages and patches
- Cloud infrastructure setup or cloud migration experience will be considered as an advantage
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.