Manual control of the IT services is boring for you? Do you love to do it in a more effective way? Our team is devoted to our customers by transforming their working methods with the most advanced technologies. Each day, you’ll make a difference using whatever makes you unique.
- Development of IoT and Data Processing services available on the main Cloud provider platforms to meet use-case requirements
- Design of self-resilient, scalable, and geographically adaptable networks and services
- Participate in the research and development of the automated and replicable "infrastructure as a code" approaches.
- Tune system parameters and configurations to optimize performance.
- Take ownership of problem resolution or ensure a clear hand-off to the right owner
- Troubleshooting and resolving problems with production systems and services
- Developing and maintaining operations tools
- Experience on Azure services such as Cloud, IoT and Stack.
- Knowledge of managing and configuring IaaS/PaaS Azure Services including related support tools
- 2+ years of hands-on software development, infrastructure engineering, solution architecture or support of research software engineering
- Experience with relational databases such as SQL, Cloud Technology and IP Networking
- Knowledge of the main data streaming (Apache Kafka, Artemis), IT processes, DevOps and CI/CD tools (e.g. Jenkins, Splunk, Ansible)
- Understanding on Linux and other Linux flavored OS (CentOS, Ubuntu etic)
- Systems management/administration automation in Python, Perl, Ruby, Bash, PowerShell, or related experience.
- Ability to work with off-shore and distributed teams.
Nice to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- 2+ years'
- Mastery of microservice patterns and hardware virtualization platforms
- 2+ years systems engineering experience
- 2+ years Linux experience
- 2+ years systems automation experience
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.