- Go through specialized .NET training program to up-skill to required level
- Start work with dedicated mentorship
- Grow as professional developer while working in international projects that tackle a wide range of business needs. Here are some of the things that we do:
Custom web application development - from modern frontend solutions to dependable backend logic and data storage
Enterprise solution development, integration and maintenance
Research and development project of new technologies
- Follow best practices and coding standards to ensure high code quality – unit testing and code reviews are part of our delivery process
- Work in the team following Agile practices
- Work in close cooperation with client teams to find the best solutions
- Actively participate in building specialty group skills together with others
- Take responsibilities of internal activities outside of the project
- Good English skills
- Previous experience in custom development 2-3 years (web apps, rest APIs, integrations, backend, frontend, server/desktop apps)
- Familiarity with at least one programming language from list: C#, Java, PHP, React, C++, Python, Golang
- We provide special .NET trainings to support you
- Work in project guaranteed in case of successful pass training program
- You start work as Accenture employee with all company benefits (trainings, health insurance, other corporate benefits)
- Accenture provides possibility to work with clients across the globe
- Microsoft and Accenture are partners. This will give you access to latest Microsoft products, Azure subscriptions, MS experts and training materials
- You will join the biggest Microsoft community in Latvia
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.