- You will take lead role for Development or Architecture
- You will be part of iOS SCRUM team for one or more projects mainly using SWIFT
- Advocate iOS Interface Guidelines and develop best practices
- For some projects knowledge of Objective-C might be beneficial
- Knowledge of design patterns like MVC, MVVM will help You in development, as well as dependency managers usage like Carthage or CocoaPods
- For advanced and trendy developers it would be beneficial to know Viper design pattern, RxSwift, ARKit, watchOS, tvOS
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.