- Opportunity to join a highly skilled and experienced team and do challenging tasks involving the latest technologies
- Possibility to participate in international projects for world’s leading companies
- Work in an environment that encourages employees to learn, develop and achieve
- Solidify your expertise in your chosen area and be recognized as a community developer
- Broad variety of career development options
- Competitive and stable salary and number of other benefits
- Knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, Responsive Design, HTML APIs
- Experience with Git (forking, branching, merging). Experience with frontend tooling – Webpack, Rollup
- Knowledge of frontend testing – Mocha, Chai, Jasmine, Jest, writing unit tests
- Experience working as a member of a small agile software development team, e.g. participating in planning sessions and interpreting user stories, doing code reviews, pair programming.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.