We are looking for
We are people at heart and technologists by nature.
Join us and improve how software is made and delivered. Grow as a person and enhance how people work.
Let's change the World for the better every day!
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- DevOps teams have a high level of responsibility and use a wide range of technologies. As a part of the DevOps culture, you will deliver services such as:
- Implementing Continuous Integration, Delivery, and Deployment.
- Evangelizing of the latest DevOps practices.
- Participating in DevOps transformation projects.
- Following Infrastructure as Code principles.
- Automating a range of OS (Ubuntu/RedHat/CentOS/Windows/Solaris).
- Automating builds and deployments with Maven, Grunt, Gradle, Jenkins, and others.
- Scripting in Python, Ruby, Shell, Groovy, and JSON.
- Contributing to and using open source projects like ADOP (
- Sharing your knowledge with students in DevOps guest lectures.
- Participating in DevOps meetups.
Do get bored with system administrator or software developer tasks? Switch to DevOps!
Whether you know half or all of the terms above, we are ready to learn with you!
What is DevOps? - https://youtu.be/rIWugnE2E6o
WHAT WE EXPECT
- University Degree in IT or related area preferred.
- A solid foundation from your experience in IT.
- Experience in some of the following areas: cloud (e.g. AWS, or Azure, or Google Cloud), continuous configuration automation (e.g. Ansible, or Chef, or Puppet), version control (e.g. Git), orchestration (e.g. Jenkins, or TeamCity, or Travis CI), containers (e.g. Docker or OpenShift), infrastructure testing (e.g. Molecule), infrastructure security (e.g. OWASP ZAP), or test automation (e.g. Selenium or Katalon Studio).
- You need to believe in the DevOps core values like cooperation, creativity, honesty, flexibility, commitment, respect, and knowledge.
You could be a Developer or master of Operations, but expect you to be a person who is willing to learn and be a great team player.
Accenture Latvia is a part of a global enterprise and has been in Latvia since 2002.
Since it started, its sole focus is to drive technologies beyond what feels possible today.
- By joining Accenture, you make business contacts with customers from all over the world.
- You could work here in Riga or Onsite (short-term or long-term).
- You will get once-in-a-lifetime experience working with the most passionate IT geeks.
- You will learn more every day knowing that the Accenture DevOps community will help you achieve this goal. We share classroom and virtual trainings, certifications and even more.
- You will be part of the DevOps community and spread the latest DevOps practices and tools on real projects and organizes.
- You will participate in DevOps Days – the biggest DevOps event in Baltic organized and sponsored by Accenture.
Welcome to reinvent the future!
Equal is greater than - Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.