ETL/data migration developer
- Interesting and challenging work in international growing and expanding industry, in the best world companies, growing demand across Europe especially in retail and consumer goods
- A lot of investments in training and industry recognized certification during next two years.
- Business trips to Sweden, Norway, Finland, Germany and other Europe countries
- Cutting edge technologies, integration with cloud, growing platform, quick implementation cycles, dynamic environment with client facing in international projects
- Social bonus package: Health insurance(with dental, sport and massage programs), constant and clear corporate career growth, paid overtime, strong compensation package
- Analyze Data Conversion functional designs
- Design, build and test ETL jobs
- At least 1 year of ETL/data migration experience with BO-DS, Informatica, SSIS or similar tool
- Experience with HANA, MS SQL, Oracle, DB2 or similar RDBMS
- Knowledge of SAP or other ERP systems will be considered as advantage
- Good communication and team-playing skills
- Good English
Equal is greater than - Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA TX - Austin
Medical Policy Support Associate Manager
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
USA NY - New York
Finance & Risk - Liquidity Risk Manager
Workday HCM Manager - Northeast Region
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.