Job Title: SAP HCM SuccessFactors
SAP SuccessFactor Functional Analyst has overall responsibility of designing and configuring of processes in human capital management area to meet the business requirement to enhance process. This position needs the ability to clearly understand the business requirements of the SAP ecosystem. A strong understanding of SAP SuccessFactor technology and ability to work with peers in this area is a must for this position. Experience in (at least) one of SuccessFactors areas:
- Employee central / Core HR and Payroll
- Recruiting and Onboarding
- Learning and Development
- Time and Attendance
- Performance and Compensation
- HR Analytics and Workforce Planning
- Workplace Transformation
- Perform the necessary analysis and consultation to identify business issues, solution requirements and related benefits
- Work on solution designing and configuration
- Responsible for deploying to meet business strategy across functional teams and writing the technical documentation for process
- Aid in preparing and analysing project plans and documentation
- Work directly with clients to gather an understanding of their business needs and assists the client in configuration and implementation of the software system
- A minimum of 2 years’ SAP SuccessFactor consulting experience
- Strong relevant functional and/or technical hands-on experience in designing, building and integrating SAP SuccessFactors processes
- Good knowledge of integrational aspects
Knowledge and Skills
- Strong knowledge of Human Capital Management business processes
- Tactical thinking and the ability to execute successfully
- Good problem solving and communication skills
- Fluent in English (German language knowledge will be considered as advantage)
- Formal SAP SuccessFactors training/certification is an advantage
This position may require occasional travel.
Equal is greater than - Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA TX - Austin
Medical Policy Support Associate Manager
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
USA NY - New York
Finance & Risk - Liquidity Risk Manager
Workday HCM Manager - Northeast Region
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.