SAP HANA/Analytics Consultant
- By joining Accenture, you will be part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation
- You can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies who are our clients
- You`ll get endless opportunities to challenge yourself with interesting work in a consulting environment (this is not an agency)
- Professional development is a key part of the total reward package we offer, and you will qualify for performance based pay
What you will do:
- Help customers to achieve competitive advantage and deep market insight by applying SAP HANA Platform and using reporting tools from SAP BI Platform arsenal.
- Learn and utilize overwhelming possibilities of enterprise platform SAP HANA to create BI applications capable of manipulating terabytes of data in seconds.
- Learn the most enhanced enterprise platform SAP HANA
- Add value to Accenture customers as experienced SAP HANA developer and participate in creating the most complex and reliable data warehouse solutions on the basis of SAP BW and SAP HANA Database
- Developing HANA XS applications based on the HANA architecture (e.g. HANA XSJS, XSODATA, etc)
- Work as a part of the team close to the customer, be prepared to share knowledge and experience with other technical team members
- Become a certified SAP HANA solution architect
What knowledge we expect:
Depends on which level you pretend, but basis is:
- A university degree in computer science or another technical course of studies
- At least 1 year of experience working as a SAP HANA or SAP BW or SAP BOBJ/BI consultant/developer. Candidates with strong experience in non-SAP database design, modelling are also considered
- Data modelling experience
- Knowledge related to other different SAP modules/products, as SAP CRM, BPC, BCS, ERP modules will be a plus
- SAPUI5/Fiori and frontend development as a plus
- Be comfortable in writing technical documentation and speak to client in English
Equal is greater than - Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA CA - San Francisco
Salesforce Functional Manager- West
Posted 1 day ago
North America Inclusion & Diversity Marketing & Communications Manager
Marketing & Communications
Posted 1 day ago
USA TX - Dallas
Java Full Stack Developer
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.