What we can offer you:
- Customers from all over the world
- Opportunities for short-term onsite work all over Europe
- Latest Agile and DevOps practices and methodologies
- Working together with highly experienced professionals from almost any technology
- Strong network of DevOps specialists from Latvia and all over the world
- Mentoring starting from the first day in the company
- Constant professional and personal development
- Internal and external learning platforms (e.g. Pluralsight)
- Possibility to participate in different IT conferences on behalf of Accenture
- Internal and external certification programs for Microsoft technologies (e.g. TFS, .NET) and Agile methodologies
- Competitive, stable salary and half-year bonuses
- Health insurance which includes not only ambulatory care and stationary care, but also medicament acquisition, dentistry, acquisition of optics and sport
- Active social life, various company events including regular team building events, national holiday celebrations and sport outgoings
Your responsibilities will include:
- Continuous integration, delivery and deployment of Web based and .NET powered solution
- Miscrosoft Visual Studio TFS 2015 management including automation of builds and tests
- Intensive collaboration work with Build and QA Teams
- Be ready for evolution of your solution along with new releases of tooling and frameworks
- Learn new technologies and adopt them as a part of the solution
Knowledge of and experience within:
- Microsoft Visual Studio TFS and MSBuild
- PowerShell scripting
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 administration (on basic level)
- Microsoft SQL Server 2016 administration (on basic level)
- Fluency in English
- Experience with .Net and / or .Net Core Framework
- Microsoft SharePoint administration
- VMWare ESXi, vCenter administration
Equal is greater than - Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Microsoft - Technology Consulting - Senior Manager - Southwest
USA MD - Greenbelt
Federal - SOC / Security Engineering Deputy Lead
Property & Casualty Insurance Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.