What we expect:
- Interesting and challenging work in international growing and expanding industry, in the best world companies, growing demand across Europe especially in retail and consumer goods
- A lot of investments in training and industry recognized certification during next two years.
- Business trips to Sweden, Norway, Finland, Germany and other Europe countries
- Cutting edge technologies, integration with cloud, growing platform, quick implementation cycles, dynamic environment with client facing in international projects
- Social bonus package: Health insurance(with dental, sport and massage programs), constant and clear corporate career growth, paid overtime, strong compensation package
- Knowledge in J2EE concepts and patterns (IoC, Layers, Beans)
- Knowledge of Spring framework (DI, MVC, Security)
- Excellent ability to write tests (unit and integration)
- Strong understanding of SOA and Web Services
- Experience working with RESTful Web Services
- Experience with JUnit/TestNG/Mockito
- Experience working in Agile/SCRUM environment
- Knowledge of the e-Commerce sector
Equal is greater than - Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!