Grow with a career in Japanese language and let your passion find higher purpose. We work with outstanding talent around the world every day on cutting-edge technology that enables top companies across industries.
- Tech graduates: 2020-2021 graduates who are B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech (All streams/branches), MSc (CS/ IT) and MCA
- Eligibility: N5 – N1 certified or equivalent. | Apply here
- Non-tech graduates: 2020-2022 graduates who are B.A, M.A, any graduation + Diploma/Advanced Diploma in Japanese language
- Eligibility: N3 – N1 certified or equivalent. | Apply here
Work you’ll do
Deliver 360-degree value/shared success across different industries and help major Japanese companies overcome their business challenges.
Partner with Japanese brands and help them expand their presence in international markets.
Plan and Deliver
Flex your creativity and problem-solving acumen backed by your Japanese language skills as you coordinate with clients to develop tech or business solutions.
About career in Japanese language
Japan is not just the ‘Land of Rising Sun’, but also the ‘Land of abundant growth & opportunities.’ It is one of the fastest growing market in Asia Pacific, and we at Accenture support this accelerated growth through our consulting and technology expertise, industry acumen and thought leadership.
We help our clients address complex challenges by bringing forth our business and technological expertise in platform transformation, cloud journey and innovation at scale. Our relentless endeavor to deliver value with built in quality makes Japanese team, a preferred partner.
What’s in it for you?
At Accenture, we match human ingenuity and skills with the latest technology to do extraordinary things. We follow multipronged approach for Japanese language expert jobs: train, recruit & leverage technology.
Entry level hires
- Training and certification at N4 and N5 levels to learn/enhance Japanese linguistic skills.
- Collaboration with training institutes to improve language proficiency.
- Language premium bonuses for N1 to N3 proficient candidates (according to chargeability).
- The three-month program offers you a comprehensive understanding of technology fundamentals and project management.
- Learn effective ways of working through Design Thinking and leveraging collaboration tools.
Quality first mindset
- At Accenture we constantly strive to meet our clients' quality standards.
- Japan Quality Engineering Program (JQEP) helps developers to deliver value with built in quality.
- Japanese culture awareness and language (JCAL) training program to enhance Japanese language skills, improve S&C basics and domain knowledge.
Meet our people
Job Alert Emails
Personalize your subscription to receive job alerts, latest news and insider tips tailored to your preferences. See what exciting and rewarding opportunities await.