• 7 to 8 yrs. of Operations experience.
• Experience in supporting cross-functional (operations, transition/migration, solution development etc.) global teams in continually identifying and effectively capturing new and previously identified BPO/KPO/LPO service opportunities
• Well versed with Managing operations inclusive of conceptualising & implementing short / long term plans; managing teams with focus on excelling business targets & service delivery metrics
• Successfully executed short / long term projects and transitions with extensive experience of developing procedures, service standards & operational policies for business excellence
• Managed Operation teams of up to 450 FTE’s in case he\she has worked in service delivery.
• An effective communicator with excellent relationship building & interpersonal skills.
• Strong analytical, problem solving & organizational abilities
• Flexible to work in shifts – Will involve travel.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.