(Briefly describe the purpose of the job. Make sure that the details listed in the responsibilities/authorities section support this purpose.)
The selected persons will initially be required to perform specific projects / tasks as may be assigned from time to time before being deployed for full time work on a single desk. The selected persons should be willing to perform such projects / tasks which provides them an overview of the work in the General Accounting services area as well as understand the client business, computer systems, process details and procedures. Requires flexibility on part of a selected candidate to adapt to different work requirements which could change from time to time.
Other key tasks :
• Assist business units of client (one of the largest companies in the world) to close their financial books for period-end (Month / Quarter / Year) and enable them to report financial results
• Reconciliation of assigned accounts in General Ledger to their independent source.
• Processing periodic / regular journals either based on standing instructions from client or as an adhoc request from client, after carrying out necessary checks per prescribed process
• Assist the client in the exercise of financial control over books by performing such checks as may be prescribed
• Prepare any reports or financial information for use by client
(Briefly describe the main tasks, responsibilities/authorities, of the job.)
• Responsible for financial accounting and reporting that has a material impact on key components of the client’s financial statements.
• Responsible for the preparation, coordination and review of financial accounting analyses and journal entries to properly recognize actual results for material components of the client’s operations.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.