Job description :
1. Minimum graduate degree or equivalent with a strong academic record
2. 5+ years’ experience at handling customers within service/technical fields
3. Previous people management experience
4. Experience working in a B2B environment
5. Demonstrated proficiency with written & spoken English
6. Outstanding customer service skills
7. Ability to work on a flexible schedule
8. Active user of Digital/Internet and online applications (AdWords, Advertising, etc)
9. Demonstrated capacity for critical thinking and analysis
10. Strong attention to detail
11. Ability to identify and grow talent, lead, motivate and coach direct reports
12. Proven ability to establish and develop effective teams & manage their performance
13. Proven ability to identify training needs and support development of programs
14. Moderate understanding of business process improvement methods
15. High level of integrity as demonstrated personally and professionally
16. Proven ability to coach in one-on-one and also in a team setting
17. Able to adapt quickly to changes in workflow
18. Proficient in conflict management
19. Familiarity with pr
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.