Skill required: Learning Content Design & Development - Learning Content Development
Designation: Associate Manager
Job Location: Mumbai
Qualifications: Any Graduation
Years of Experience: 10-14 years
About Accenture Operations
In today's business environment, growth isn't just about building value-it's fundamental to long-term business survival. So how do organizations sustain themselves? The key is a new operating model-one that's anchored around the customer and propelled by intelligence to deliver exceptional experiences across the enterprise at speed and at scale. You will deliver breakthrough business outcomes for clients-by harnessing talent, data and intelligence to revolutionize their operating models. Operations is one of four services that make up one Accenture -the others are Strategy and Consulting, Interactive and Technology. Visit us at www.accenture.com
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Learning and Collaboration vertical and help us in dealing with the end to end Learning and Development activities.
You will be working as a part of Learning Content Design & Development team which is responsible for the creation, curation and deployment of various training modules across Accenture.
The Learning Content Development team focuses on developing learning activities and supporting materials (for instructor-led training, web-based training, application simulations and performance simulation) according to the content design plan. The team is responsible for creating content for e-learning modules, developing training solutions using prescribed tools, quality, budget and milestone standards. The team is also responsible for participating in course test activities such as cycle testing, UAT, editorial and instructional design checks to properly document problems for issue resolution.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Learning Assessment
- Learning Experience Design & Development
- Learning Content Design & Development
- Adaptable and flexible
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Ability to establish strong client relationship
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders
- Ability to meet deadlines
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you need to analyze and solve moderately complex problems
- You will typically be creating new solutions, leveraging and, where needed, adapting existing methods and procedures
- The role requires a clear understanding of the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals
- You will need to hold monthly meaningful conversations with team members to discuss performance, coaching and feedback, training needs, and career discussions
- You will need to monitor & drive team performance, including throughput and quality as per defined metrics
- Your primary upward interaction is with a direct supervisor or team leads
- You will generally interact with peers and/or management levels with clients or internal stakeholders
- You will be provided with minimal guidance when determining methods and procedures on new assignments
- Decisions that you make often impact the team in which they reside and occasionally impact other teams
- You would be managing medium-small sized teams and/or work efforts at a client or within Accenture.
Please note this role may require you to work in rotational shifts.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.