Skill required: Human Resources Shared Services (HRSS) - Strategic Talent Sourcing
Designation: Management Level - Associate Manager
Job Location: Gurugram
Qualifications: Any Graduation
Years of Experience: 10-14 years
About Accenture Operations
What would you do?
You will be aligned to our Human Resources vertical and will help us in the function that deals with people and people related areas such as recruiting, learning, training, onboarding, compensation and benefits, performance management, organization development and culture.
You will be a part of the Human Resources Shared Services (HRSS) team that supports lateral recruitment of Accenture’s Operations entity and will be responsible for building the strategy towards fulfilment of demands and exercising thought leadership in improving the overall delivery efficiency of HRSS services to its clients. This team is accountable for delivery of talent across regions in partnership with regional recruitment teams.
Working in the Strategic Talent Sourcing space you will be required to design frameworks, develop sourcing and outreach strategies, detail hiring campaigns and employer positioning on social media to attract high caliber candidates. You will also need to have talent market expertise and provide comprehensive views of industry trends; provide expertise in market insights, talent landscape and help with your understanding of talent needs in a fast paced, agile and competitive environment.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to establish strong client relationship
- Results orientation
- Thought leadership
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you need to analyze and solve moderately complex problems
- You will typically be creating new solutions, leveraging and, where needed, adapting existing methods and procedures
- The role requires a clear understanding of the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals
- You will need to hold monthly meaningful conversations with team members to discuss performance, coaching and feedback, training needs, and career discussions
- You will need to monitor & drive team performance, including throughput and quality as per defined metrics
- Your primary upward interaction is with a direct supervisor or team leads
- You will generally interact with peers and/or management levels with clients or internal stakeholders
- You will be provided with minimal guidance when determining methods and procedures on new assignments
- Decisions that you make often impact the team in which they reside and occasionally impact other teams
- You would be managing medium-small sized teams and/or work efforts at a client or within Accenture.
Please note this role may require you to work in rotational shifts.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.