Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries,we offer Strategy and Consulting,Technology and Operations Services, and Accenture Song - all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com
And Responsibilities: • Collaborate with leadership to determine the programming objectives.
• Develop or write codes that support the overall business objectives and strengthen the quality and functionality of business-critical applications to provide optimal functionality.
• Design new programs and applications that meet the business requirements.
• Formulate program specifications and basic prototypes.
• Transform software designs and specifications into high functioning code in the appropriate language.
• Update or optimize the performance of existing programs and expand their functionality.
• Perform detailed manual checks of code, ensure software quality assurance, and troubleshoot errors effectively and efficiently.
• Create, manage, and maintain coding databases.
• Maintain proper coding practices and documentation even under deadlines.
Experience: • 5-6 years of programming experience with a proven record of translating business requirements into secure and scalable solutions
• Experience in creating powerful multi-faceted programs using a wide range of programming languages
• Experience in working with global teams
Key Competencies and Skills: Must Have:
• HTML 5
• CSS 3 and SCSS
• Responsive Design
• REST API Integration
• Cross Browser Development
• CMS (Content Management System)
• Authoring Tools (Storyline, RISE, Lectora, Captivate)
Good to have:
• React/ Angular
• PHP/.Net/Python/Node JS
• MySQL/SQL Server/Oracle
• Other Rest API Libraries
• Strong analytical skills
• Integrated business perspective
• Business acumen
• Communicate effectively in visual, oral and written form.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Cross cultural competence
• Professional Background - Desirable – BCA/MCA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
Related Jobs Near You
USA SC - Greenville
Entry Level Co-Op - XDP (functional) Co-Op - South - Greenville - Clemson University - NAELFY23
Posted 1 day ago
USA SC - Greenville
Entry Level Co-Op - XDP (technical) Co-Op - South - Greenville - Clemson University - NAELFY23
Posted 1 day ago
USA WA - Seattle
Marketing Transformation Business Apprentice
Posted 5 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.