Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries,we offer Strategy and Consulting,Technology and Operations Services, and Accenture Song - all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com
In Accenture Applied Intelligence, we provide industry solutions, scaled Data & AI services powered by industry experts, and help clients to extract business value. Palantir provides the world’s leading software platform for data-driven operations and decision-making. It is trusted to solve an organization’s most complex, time-critical, and data-sensitive problems. Palantir Foundry accelerates the deployment of an organization’s business operations platform leading to large-scale adoption of data for driving everyday business outcomes. Accenture’s combination with Palantir can transform the value chain of enterprises by becoming data-driven to the core.
The Accenture Palantir Practice has a unique center within Accenture that focus on the design and implementation of analytics solutions on top of Palantir’s big data platforms.
The center is looking for highly motivated, passionate, proactive, and experienced industry experts who can manage multi-disciplinary teams in training, guiding, and deploying end-to-end analytics solutions. As a Foundry Full-Stack Architect, you will work with application and technical architects to translate a business need into a robust and integrated technology solution on Palantir foundry. You will be working in a fast-paced environment solving unique and challenging software problems and developing innovative solutions. You will also help set the strategic direction for our customer engagements and participate in technical outreach meetings.
Expectations from the role
• Be a thought leader in solution design, translating functional requirements to data pipeline implementation specifics.
• Help Build data ingestion strategy based on the understanding of the customer data landscape
• Identify relevant datasets through deep engagement with customer problems and workflows and integrate the data into an extensible pipeline
• Understand critical business problems and design data-driven workflows to solve them.
• Leadership and technical direction to a team of designers, and developers.
• Create Schematic data representation (Ontology object) using Ontology manager.
• Work with Enterprise architects /Data strategists to understand critical business problems and design data-driven workflows to solve them.
• Build automation of the pipelines, build monitoring metrics, and alert
• 10+ years’ experience in the industry.
• 8 + years of software development experience, and preference for experience in an architectural position.
• Expert and very good experience in Python.
• Expert-level hands-on experience in Pyspark.
• Experience in Architecting and implementing Palantir solutions.
• Built more than 2 Big Data use cases on Palantir.
• Very good exposure in cloud ecosystems (AWS/ GCP/ Azure).
• Strong Understanding of DE basic skills (Data Ingestion & Integration, Data Modelling / Dataset Mgmt., Visualization)
• Strong Understanding of Cloud DE basics skills. Good knowledge of AWS Components: Docker, Kubernetes, S3, Ethina.
• Strong understanding of Palantir modules like Workshop, Data Protection and Governance, Design and implement Actions and Ontology, Object views and Explorer, Quiver, Slate, Taurus, and Vertex
• Preference for proven experience with big data technologies such as Hadoop, Spark,
• Strong foundation in tool development (through projects/ courses/ hackathon/ internships/ MOOC)
• Overall understanding of Database space (Databases, Data Warehouses, Reporting, Analytics, Data Mesh).
• Proven track record of championing technical excellence through hands hands-on interventions pertaining to quality engineering best practices.
• Very good communication skills and interpersonal skills
• Very good domain knowledge.
• Very good Business Interactions.
• Open to learning new technologies in-line with organizational needs/direction.
• Self-driven and laser-focused on delivering outcomes with speed and agility.
• Effective writing and presentation skills
• A master's degree in technology management or business management would be advantageous.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.