Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries,we offer Strategy and Consulting,Technology and Operations Services, and Accenture Song - all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Data Science – Strategy & Consulting
Work Location: Delhi, Mumbai, Bengaluru | Years of experience: 2- 6 years | Entity: India Business | Level: Analyst/Consultant
Drive client value creation
• Understand the client’s business, priorities and leadership agenda
• Managing client relationships and providing industry insight and experience across the Industry
• Making use of Traditional and New Generation Digital and Cloud offerings to transform the way our clients do business
Build long-standing, trust-based relationships
• Establish self as a trusted advisor with the client C-suite through an in-depth understanding of the client as well as industry
• Build networks at Accenture to be able to bring the best of Accenture to the client
Grow the business
• Ability to identify opportunities for value creation based on your deep understanding of Digital and or/ Cloud, Blockchain, Design Thinking, Analytics and big data
• Help originate deals based on defined commercial pathways; drive innovative deal construct and solutioning to grow business
• Ability to challenge a client's thinking by diplomatically providing an objective and independent point of view.
• Experience in Predictive Analytics
• Hands-on project experience in at least one of the above analytics products
• Should understand how in-memory analytics works and how to leverage in-memory analytics
• Experience in Data Science based modeling using Python, pySpark, Building & Deploying models on Cloud
• Should understand analytics concepts such as big data, data lake, predictive analytics, embedded analytics, machine learning and conversations AI
• Should be comfortable with a platform-/cloud-based approach for analytics and should have a point of view on analytics as a service
• Experience of working in a consulting firm will be preferred Experience of working with C-level executives at the client organization
What’s in-store for you?
- Learn and grow continuously: Build new skills, grow existing skills, develop new areas of expertise within functional, technical or industry areas of the business with Accenture’s unmatched 24/7 expert-curated learning boards, webinars and classroom-style training programs
- Innovate: Get access to resources that will allow you to leverage the latest technologies and bring innovation to life with the world’s most recognizable companies
- Thrive and advance: Grow your career as far as your ambitions take you.
- Truly human: Bring your whole self to a company that aims to be the most diverse in the world and delivers real-time performance feedback based on your strengths, not stats
• B.Tech or Integrated M.Tech/M.SC from from premier institutes preferred
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.