Skill required: Global Control Tower - Delivery Excellence
Designation: Management Level - Associate Manager
Job Location: Bengaluru
Qualifications: Any Graduation
Years of Experience: 10-14 years
About Accenture Operations
In today's business environment, growth isn't just about building value-it's fundamental to long-term business survival. So how do organizations sustain themselves? The key is a new operating model-one that's anchored around the customer and propelled by intelligence to deliver exceptional experiences across the enterprise at speed and at scale. You will deliver breakthrough business outcomes for clients-by harnessing talent, data and intelligence to revolutionize their operating models. Operations is one of four services that make up one Accenture -the others are Strategy and Consulting, Interactive and Technology. Visit us at www.accenture.com
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Business Operations vertical and help us supervise the day to day operational and administrative activities, ensuring that all processes are followed / executed and that deadlines are met.
You will be aligned with the Global control tower – Eyes on Glass lead and help generate insights to deliver value to our clients and our internal stakeholders. You will help in conquering the business problems by partnering with the internal account leads, utilizing data sources, frameworks, standards, patterns, and analyze data to drive business insights and generate significant business value. This will also involve you proposing changes to the current process and share best practices which will lead to quick decision making, which in turn can provide competitive advantage for our Business. You may be required to work on accounts where we may foresee or has any dissatisfaction raised by clients or by internal Accenture leadership. You will help us identify the root causes and build joint action plan with the stake holders eventually ensuring that we don’t have any SLA/KPI’s/Backlog/Accuracy etc. issues arising out of any account.
The Project Delivery Excellence team focuses on developing and implementing a strong foundation of processes, systems, measurements, and controls that can help deliver high performance consistently. The team is responsible for delivering the articulated client value proposition to drive high-value outcomes for their business. They proactively identify the key issues because of which there may be any escalation from internal or external (client) stakeholders. The team typically works on Six Sigma and Lean projects.
What are we looking for?
It would be a value add if you are proficient in:
- Data Analytics
- Data Analytics and Interpretation
- Program and Project Management
- Quality analysis
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you need to analyze and solve moderately complex problems
- You will typically be creating new solutions, leveraging and, where needed, adapting existing methods and procedures
- The role requires a clear understanding of the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals
- You will need to hold monthly meaningful conversations with team members to discuss performance, coaching and feedback, training needs, and career discussions
- You will need to monitor & drive team performance, including throughput and quality as per defined metrics
- Your primary upward interaction is with a direct supervisor or team leads
- You will generally interact with peers and/or management levels with clients or internal stakeholders
- You will be provided with minimal guidance when determining methods and procedures on new assignments
- Decisions that you make often impact the team in which they reside and occasionally impact other teams
- You would be managing medium-small sized teams and/or work efforts at a client or within Accenture.
Please note this role may require you to work in rotational shifts.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Finance and Accounting - Business Advisor
Posted 2 days ago
USA GA - Atlanta
Sourcing Execution Sr Analyst / Analyst, Energy
Posted 5 days ago
USA TX - Dallas
Business Advisor - Intelligent Customer Operations
Posted 8 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.