- Project Role :Cloud Services Engineer
- Project Role Description :Act as liaison between the client and Accenture operations teams for support and escalations. Communicate service delivery health to all stakeholders and explain any performance issues or risks. Ensure Cloud orchestration and automation capability is operating based on target SLAs with minimal downtime. Hold performance meetings to share performance and consumption data and trends.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Kolkata
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : This resource will work with application and infrastructure architects, solution engineers, application programmers and project managers to support projects using various technologies This includes all new infrastructure build-outs as well as pre-production performance testing He/she will also act as a level 3 support person for Analytics Run teams in support of all lines of business
- Technical Experience : SkillSet: Tibco Spotfire: 1- Hands-on experience with developing custom extensions 2- Proficient with creating Tibco SpotFire dashboards, Information links, In-memory and On-demand report creation 3- Proficiency with Tibco SpotFire Server and Web Player Tibco SpotFire Iron Python Scripting proficiency 4- Working on Unix/linux platform is mandatory 5- Should have knowedge on installation and upgradation of version for Tibco spotfire 6- Troubleshooting and diagnostic support at L2 L3 level 7- E
- Professional Attributes : Required Skill Set 4 years of Tibco Spotfire administration, installation and configuration Should have good knowledge on Scripting
- Educational Qualification : BE
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.