- Project Role :Security Architect
- Project Role Description :Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1; SOC L1 and L2 analysis 2; Should have expertise in incident handling and ensure security KPIs are met 3; Provide RCA in case of major incidents and provide SOC reports to clients 4; Manage Incident response, triage and escalations; Manage client coordination 5; Work with team on use case finetuning and IR process improvements 6; Develop and maintain SOC processes
- Technical Experience : 1; Should have good knowledge on the Splunk and SOAR platform 2; Strong experience on SIEM IR process, device onboarding, co-relation use cases development 3; Knowledge on threat hunting will be added value 4; Should have strong knowledge of ITIL processes, RCA, incident response, Threat framework, Linux /windows logs analysis
- Professional Attributes : 1; Should have strong written and communication skills 2; Must have client facing experience 3; Should be open to work in shifts, Travel to other locations when required, willing to learn new technologies 4; Should be open for cross skilling and upskilling in new security technologies
- Educational Qualification : Bachelor or college degree in related field or equivalent work experience
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.