- Project Role :Security Architect
- Project Role Description :Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Ability to design, recommend and implement network security infrastructure for the enterprise Infrastructure which can include Cloud, Data Center migration to Cloud, on-premise or hybrid infra model 2 Recommend Network Security best practices related to Customer 3 Ability to design network security control using NextGen Firewall such as Palo Alto, FortiGate, Checkpoint, Cisco, and End point protection solutions like as Symantec, McAfee, Trend Micro, EDR Solution etc
- Technical Experience : Experience in 1 IDS/IPS 2 Micro-segmentation control 3 Endpoint Security - Endpoint Detection Response 4 Anti-malware 5 Host-based firewalls 6 Behavior Analytics 7 Reverse Proxies / Gateways 8 Web Application Firewalls 9 Content Distribution Networks 10 DDoS protectionivileged User account administration of various target devices like Windows, UNIX,
- Professional Attributes : 1 Quick learner, team player and self-starter 2 Good Articulation and presentation skills
- Educational Qualification : BE or MCA or MSc with Good Computer Science Background with good academic record of 65 and above
- Additional Information : Good to have: Application Security Architecture SDL/Defensive Coding
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.