- Project Role :Security Architect
- Project Role Description :Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1-Analyze potential infrastructure security incidents using Splunk to determine if incident qualifies as a legitimate security breach 2-Perform deep incident investigations, determining the cause of the security incident preserving evidence for potential legal action 3-Interact with technical personnel and other teams as required 4-Produce security incident reports and briefings to be distributed to the team lead and manager 5-Configure manage Infrastructure Security and SIEM solutions
- Technical Experience : 1-At least 5 years of experience in Information Security, Risk Management, Infrastructure Security and Compliance 2- 3 years of hands-on experience on Splunk ES App 3- Splunk Power User/Admin Certification 4- Splunk administration or development experience 5- Mid-level expertise in UNIX, Linux, and Windows OS 6- Good understanding on Installations, Configuration and troubleshooting of any security devices eg, firewall, IDS, etc 7-Good understanding on Port Vulnerability scanning techniques
- Professional Attributes : -Experience working in a diversified, virtual environment -Administrational tool development and maintenance
- Educational Qualification : Bachelors and above degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, MIS, Engineering
- Additional Information : Certifications such as ECIH, ITIL, CISA, GIAC-GCIA, GCIH, AWS/Azure/Cloud based Certifications
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
SAP Governance Risk & Compliance GRC Security Specialist
Posted 1 day ago
Microsoft Azure Active Directory Security Specialist
Posted 1 day ago
Application Security Architecture and Design Security Architect
Posted 3 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.