- Project Role :Security Architect
- Project Role Description :Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Design, implement and maintain efficient and reusable Python code 2 Review, debug and resolve technical issues throughout all stages of SDLC 3 Coordinate with System Administrators, Engineers to provision service accounts and/or grant required permissions 3 Maintain current knowledge of tools and best practices in digital forensics and incident response
- Technical Experience : 1 In-depth knowledge of attacker tactics, techniques, and procedures 2 Experience with Endpoint Detection and Response EDR tools such as Carbon Black, Tanium, Crowdstrike,Sentinel/Demisto etc 3 hands on Translate threat actor tools, techniques, and procedures TTPs into hunting analytics, centered around the MITRE ATTCK framework 4 Expert in creating, modifying, and tuning IDS signatures/SIEM Correlation Searches/Yara rules and/or other detection signatures
- Professional Attributes : - Flexible for 24X7 model -Good communication skill verbal and written
- Educational Qualification : BTECH
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.