- Project Role :Security Architect
- Project Role Description :Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1-Provide day to day operational support for the Firewall Management Service 2-Expert level knowledge of Fault Management like Identify and Classify Fault, Investigate and Diagnose Fault and Provide Fault resolution 3-Should have very good experience of software patch management to manage the Firewall patch management cycle, patch testing and deployment of patches on timely basis 4-Candidate should have knowledge of backup and restoration for configuration as per defined backup and restoration
- Technical Experience : -At least 5-8 years experience in supporting Firewall Infrastructure and or Operations -Should have design, build or consulting experience on Firewall Infrastructure -Experience and knowledge on one or many Firewall Audit and Optimization tools such as Skybox, Firemon, Algosec, Voyence, etc -Good Knowledge of ITIL, COBIT framework good exposure of Service management
- Professional Attributes : -Work in shifts and provides after-hour and weekend on call support when required
- Educational Qualification : Bachelors degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- Additional Information : -CCNA Security, CCNP Security, etc Good to have
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.