- Project Role :Security Architect
- Project Role Description :Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Gurugram
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Auditing Accounts and work on various reports, users server login issues and user permission issues as per requirements 2 Provides support to end users effectively 3 Communicating in an organized and knowledgeable manner in written and verbal formats including delivering clear requests for information, responding to such requests, and communicating potential conflicts, risks, or issues 4 Demonstrates excellent time management and self-managing of assigned tasks and duties
- Technical Experience : 1 Working as part of Offshore Security Application team and SME for CyberArk and Proofpoint and will be responsible for Client facing roles and handle the Security Application operational deliverables 2 Experience in Monitor logs and events for Windows, UNIX and User identity management platforms to provide views of misuse or malicious activities 3 good to have skill Proofpoint Email Gateway, DLP, Microsoft MFA, Sectigo and Microsoft CA, Powershell, Bomgar, Threat Vulnerability Management
- Professional Attributes : 1 Flexible for 24X7 model 2 Good verbal and communication skill
- Educational Qualification : BTECH
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.