- Project Role :Security Architect
- Project Role Description :Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A: Strong technical presentation and communication skills, both verbal and written B: Ability to work independently, adapt quickly, and maintain a positive attitude C: Perform root-cause analysis of complex issues ranging from hardware, operating system, application, network, and information security platforms while working closely with a variety of infrastructure teams and business users to quickly arrive at inventive and long-term solutions D: Work as Lead developer
- Technical Experience : Having OIM to Saviynt migration will be an added advantage 2Strong knowledge in OIM OAM environment, application provisioning, reconciliation of trusted target systems 3Strong knowledge of Saviynt and hands of experience of Saviynt implementation 4Experience in Privileged Access management PAM preferably on CyberArk with minimum 5 years of relevant information security experience 5Knowledge on ticketing tool like Service Now, HPSM and Maximo
- Professional Attributes : A: Good verbal and written communication skills to connect with customers at varying levels of the organization B: Ability to operate independently and make decisions with little direct supervision
- Educational Qualification : BTECH
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.