- Project Role :Security Architect
- Project Role Description :Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1Perform Cyber Ark installation, configuration and upgrades 2Create, maintaining and monitor the Cyber Ark policies 3 Application integrations, Manage Vault Failover procedures, coordinate with vendor in troubleshooting issues and complete the new requirements like authentication changes 4Work with network, server team to set up /modify/resolve issues related to Cyber Ark infrastructure, vendor coordination, Application patch deployment
- Technical Experience : 1Technical Support for IT Security Solutions like CyberArk EPV clustered vault/DR/CPM / PVWA / PSM / AIM / PSMP /OPM -Strong Implementation, support knowledge with 4-5 years of experience 2Undertake complex problem diagnosis for applications and infrastructure areas 3Knowledge of Simulation Environment to reproduce issues and prepare the resolution 4Experience performing root cause analysis and resolution 5Strong knowledge on Cyber Ark PIM Suite, Knowledgeable in performance tuning
- Professional Attributes : Should be open to work in shifts, Travel to other locations when required,willing to learn new technologies cross skilling, Upskilling Good Communication presentation skill
- Educational Qualification : BTECH
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.