- Project Role :Security Architect
- Project Role Description :Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 The Role is the individual has to work on Saviynt development activities independently and lead the team to deliver end-to-end solution 2 Understand the client functional requirement, integrate the solution and configure the Saviynt product to meet client business needs 3 To contribute to design discussions and design documents 4 To perform unit testing and follow all best development and integration practices 5 To Support on time build delivery by supporting with team effort
- Technical Experience : 1 Have good knowledge on Saviynt IGA architecture with hands on experience in application onboarding, connector configurations, implementing workflows, SOD, certifications, custom jars etc 2 Have good delivery experience with at least 1 complete end to end project delivery 3 Ability to troubleshoot and fix the issues within team and also with Saviynt support team
- Professional Attributes : 1 Good communication skills with good attitude and thrust for learning 2 Good team player with Security DNA 3 Good client interaction experience
- Educational Qualification : BE or MCA or MSc with Good Computer Science Background with good academic record of 65 and above Add
- Additional Information : Must have Skills : Saviynt Identity Platform Good to Have Skills : Identity and Access Management
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.