- Project Role :Data Science Practitioner
- Project Role Description :Manage, architect and analyze big data in order to build data driven insights and high impact data models. Create a value chain to help address the challenges of acquiring data, evaluating its value, distilling & analyzing. Examine data from multiple sources and share insights which provide competitive advantage. Contribute to assets/offerings and thought leadership. Act as Subject Matter Expert in area of expertise and enhance Accentures marketplace reputation.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1Develop ML and advanced analytics models 2Derive insights from using ML algorithm 3Create a value chain to help address the challenges of acquiring data, evaluating its value, distilling analysing 4Examine data from multiple sources and share insights which provide competitive advantage 5Contribute to assets/offerings and thought leadership 6Use of Python as Data Science tool kit
- Technical Experience : 1Knowledge ETL activities using Python 2Machine Learning Algorithms in Python 3Advanced Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Big Data Processing Frameworks 4End to end knowledge of Life Cycle of Machine Learning Model 5Strong Programming skill in Python for Data ETL activities 6Expertise in Python to deploy Machine Learning and Advanced analytics models 7Ability to derive insights from analytical and ML models
- Professional Attributes : 1Be a self starter n a fast learner 2Possess strong problem solving skills with the ability to methodically analyze n resolve tech challenges 3Possess strong written, verbal,comm,analyitical,tech,inter personal n presentation skills 4Excellent exp in interaction n handling of clients
- Educational Qualification : Bachelors or Masters in Statistics/Mathematics/Operations Research/Econometrics/Computer Science
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.