- Project Role :Security Architect
- Project Role Description :Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1;Cluster lead, ability to lead IR calls, people management client management 2:To work in 24/7 operations and project support activities 3:Strong experience in Splunk Architecting and Implementation of clustered environment 4:Experienced in requirement gathering from customer, business understanding and analysis, technical design and end to end project deployment 5:Troubleshooting Splunk related issues 6:Follow change management process as per client standards
- Technical Experience : 1: Strong experience in Splunk data on-boarding 2: Experienced in building/customizing Splunk Technology Apps and Add-ons to extract fields and data model mapping 3: Maintain all components of a distributed SPLUNK infrastructure including indexer clusters, search head clusters, and deployment servers 4: Standardize SPLUNK forwarder deployment, configuration, and maintenance across a variety of UNIX and Windows platforms
- Professional Attributes : 1:Good verbal communication skills to connect with customers at varying levels of the organization methods 2:Ability to operate independently and make decisions with little or no supervision
- Educational Qualification : BTECH
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.