- Project Role :Solution Architecture Practitioner
- Project Role Description :Support the Solution Architect providing solution design and solution approval process. When required, provide costing, response development and operations support.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Noida
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A: Plan and implement low to medium risk changes on production systemsB: Analyze and assess the impact and risk of low to medium risk changes on production systemsC: Resolve standard incidents affecting the operation or availability of systemsD: Daily Monitoring of Network Devices and Reporting E: Review the problem management register and identify and implement actionsF: Documentation Assist disaster recovery tests
- Technical Experience : A: Basics of OSI model TCP IP and IP SubnettingB: Understanding of Virtual MachinesC: Powershell scriptingD: Experience in configuration of Cisco Switches Routers and wireless devicesE: Good Troubleshooting skills in Cisco Switches and Routers F: Good to have AWS certification
- Professional Attributes : A: Good verbal and written communication skill to connect with customer at varying levels of organization B: Ability to operate interdependently and make decision
- Educational Qualification : Graduation
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.