Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries,we offer Strategy and Consulting,Technology and Operations Services, and Accenture Song - all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Accenture Strategy & Consulting – Data Strategy
Work Location: Delhi, Mumbai, Bengaluru | Years of experience: 5-11+ years | Entity: India Business
| Level: Consultant/Manager
The incumbent will be a part of the Accenture – Strategy & Consulting with India market unit in Applied Intelligence Practice.
About the role:
We, at Applied Intelligence, believe in accelerating meaningful change by making AI everyone’s business—powering every person, process, and decision across the enterprise with actionable insights. Do you have the zeal to drive data and technology? Are you passionate about shaping unique strategies that allow businesses to be resilient? Do you lead by example?
Drive data-driven strategies
• Assist in making strategic data-related decisions by analyzing, tracking, internally managing, and reporting data
• Break down enterprise data challenges and provide strategic solution path forward
• Design analytical operating models and architectures that support continuous business change
Lead with vision
• Strong verbal and written executive communication skills
• Experience working directly with CXOs delegates to deliver transformational initiatives
• Experience of working with C-level executives at the client organization
• Experience in managing program level engagements with multiple workstreams and client stakeholders
Grow the business
• Participate in interpreting data analyses and developing action plans accordingly
• Assist Application Development team to create and implement data strategies, design, and build data flows and develop conceptual data models
• Perform data research, analysis, and logical data modelling to validate and document the usage of business data artefacts.
• Analyze data-related system integration opportunities and challenges to propose appropriate solutions
• Experience in delivery of complex consulting projects in Data & Analytics practices
• Should have a good understanding of data-related, technological, and organizational challenges facing Financial, Risk and Operations domains
• Should understand how in-memory analytics works and how to leverage in-memory analytics
• Experience in Data Science based modeling using Python, Pyspark, building & deploying models on Cloud
• Familiarity & Understanding with Cloud concepts. Experience/Overview of (GCP, AWS, Azure)
• Should understand analytics concepts such as big data, data lake, predictive analytics, embedded analytics, machine learning and conversations AI
• Should be comfortable with a platform-/cloud-based approach for analytics and should have a point of view on analytics as a service
• Experience of working in a consulting firm will be preferred
• Must Have – SQL Server, Teradata Strong PL-SQL and SQL fundamentals Data Architecture Experience
• Must Have - Big Data Ecosystem – Hadoop; AWS Cloud - Data Services, Snowflake, Redshift
• B. Tech or Integrated M. Tech / M.SC from premier institutes preferr
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.