Accenture is a leading global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries,we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services - all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 674,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com
bout Accenture: Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations with more than 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. The company generated net revenues of US$31.0 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2015. You can visit us at http://www.accenture.com.
About Capability Network:
If you are looking for a career with unparalleled global impact, then Accenture invites you to learn more about our rapidly expanding Capability Network. Over 2,000 management consulting and strategy professionals work in the Capability Network at Accenture. Based in a network of prominent locations, Capability Network professionals specialize in providing cutting-edge Industry and Functional expertise and leveraging the power of Accenture to bring measurable value to our clients worldwide.
Join the Capability Network and always have the backing of the established brand of Accenture to deliver large scale transformational change. Grow your career and experience a stimulating, fast-paced environment working with prestigious clients on diverse projects to solve significant business challenges. You will deliver lasting impact as you work as part of a highly specialized team, combining overseas client-site work with opportunities based locally, and contribute to high performance through continuous collaboration and knowledge sharing. For more information visit www.accenture.com/capabilitynetwork.Management Consulting and General Business Consulting Experience is a must
• Possesses good functional and domain knowledge and provides specialized inputs. Has relevant experience in the same area and / or has an educational background within the domain
• Can solve a structured and defined problem in a functional area. Can break the problem into smaller modules and go into details and define each module
• Supports a project in implementing and operationalizing a business or operating model within the offering or area of work
• Provides Point of view, solution, data or input for an area or module in deck making, proposal or project where problem and scope of work is defined. Big picture and storyline of the larger engagement is shared
• Has familiarity or expertise with assets / tools in business consulting, R&D. Eg. Issue Trees, Implementation frameworks, Diagnosis tools like client questionnaire and analysis, Operating Model, Business Process mapping, etc.
• Given the functional depth, successfully delivers projects within the same Offering group
Client Stakeholder and Project Management
• Leads and manages a module / part of a project within a specific area or domain
• Works on client site with minimal supervision in his / her area
• Interacts with clients regularly and provides specialized inputs at a functional level
• Has good written and verbal communication skills. Can articulate and share points well
• Shares inputs in his / her area to support a deck
• Make presentations wherever required to a known audience or client on functional aspects of his or her domain. Is part of the larger team which presents to the client
Industry/ functional Skills
• Industry Expertise: Preferably worked internationally in the pharmaceutical /medical devices / biotechnology industry or worked in an international context with clients from the above industry segments
• Preferably worked with R&D functions such as Laboratory functions (R&D and QC labs), Clinical Operations/ Development, Pharmacovigilance, Regulatory, Quality Management System, in capacity of a management consultant.
Working knowledge of clinical data management platforms (Medidata/ RAVE, Veeva Clinical suite), pharmacovigilance databases ArisG & ARGUS databases, Regulatory Information Management Systems (Veeva RIM), lab informatics platforms such as LIMS, ELN, Labware, Empower, LabVantage, etc.
• The individual should possess excellent communication (written and oral) skills and excellent presentation skills including strong oral and writing capabilities
• The individual should have strong intellect coupled with proficient commercial instincts
• The individual must be a self-starter, someone who has led teams, has strong conceptual and inter-personal skills
• This individual must be comfortable working at the highest levels of client organizations and interacting closely with the senior executives in a range of environments
• The individual should be comfortable functioning in a broadly positioned and highly diverse consulting firm
• The individual should possess an impressive executive demeanor, a team oriented and collaborative approach
• The individual should have demonstrated entrepreneurial instinct
• The individual should possess and demonstrate high integrity and credibility as perceived by all those with whom s/he will work
• The individual should be diplomatic, flexible, and have a good team approach.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
CN - Strategy - MT - CS&S - Digital Marketing - 06
CN - CS&S - ACE - SFDC Einstein Analytics - 05
CN - Strategy - ACE - CS&S - Genesys - 06