Accenture is a leading global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries,we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services - all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 674,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations with more than 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. The company generated net revenues of US$31.0 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2015. You can visit us at http://www.accenture.com.
About Capability Network:
If you are looking for a career with unparalleled global impact, then Accenture invites you to learn more about our rapidly expanding Capability Network. Over 4,000 management consulting and strategy professionals work in the Capability Network at Accenture. Based in a network of prominent locations, Capability Network professionals specialize in providing cutting-edge Industry and Functional expertise and leveraging the power of Accenture to bring measurable value to our clients worldwide.
Join the Capability Network and always have the backing of the established brand of Accenture to deliver large scale transformational change. Grow your career and experience a stimulating, fast-paced environment working with prestigious clients on diverse projects to solve significant business challenges. You will deliver lasting impact as you work as part of a highly specialized team, combining overseas client-site work with opportunities based locally, and contribute to high performance through continuous collaboration and knowledge sharing. For more information visit www.accenture.com/capabilitynetwork.
Capability Network Videos:
Video title External link
Accenture Capability Network https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-92pvOH1d_k
Accenture in One Word https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1Fo8uNWZ-0
MBA Careers: What makes Accenture different https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bg4u5Sczm8
Health Team is one of the Industry Programs within Accenture’s Capability Network (CN) team, which sits under Accenture Strategy and Consulting. Our practitioners bring in right blend of strategic and operational experience and deep understanding of industry to help clients identify and address their greatest challenges in order to achieve maximum shareholder value. Our team works hand-in-hand with the world’s most successful healthcare s companies to improve their performance across the entire healthcare value chain. From the back office to the doctor’s office, we help clients deliver more effective, efficient and affordable healthcare with Insight Driven Health. We provide end-to-end business services as well as individual consulting, outsourcing and technology projects around the globe in all strategic and functional areas—with a strong focus on navigating the industry platforms embracing agility, consumer- and patient-centricity, healthcare modernization and back office transformation.
Skill/Operating Group Health (High Impact Healthcare consulting/Digital Health, Health Operations/Consumer Experience/Intelligent Payer) Level Analyst/Consultant/Manager
Location Bangalore/ Gurgaon/Mumbai Travel Percentage Expected Travel could be anywhere between 0-100%
Health Admin Industry Skills
• Functional understanding of US healthcare ecosystem on how health insurance is offered, administered, serviced, and managed in different categories
• End-to-end understanding of payer and/or provider functional value chain components
• Preferably worked internationally with US healthcare companies or worked across engagements with US healthcare clients (Preferred at-least 1+ year of experience or 2+ engagements for Health clients)
• Should have project experience in working around (any 3-5):
? Claims Adjudication & Reimbursement
? Member Enrollment
? Benefits Administration
? Utilization Management
? Claims Audit & Reporting
? Medicare Part C, Part D Knowledge
? Payments & Billing
? Products / Platforms – Facets, QNXT, HealthEdge, RxClaims
? Provider contracting & network management
? Regulatory Compliance – STARS, HEDIS measures
? Member /Provider Communication
General Business Consulting
• Can draw insights from complex financial and quantitative analysis and integrate these insights and findings across work streams and come up with overall plan to drive strategy and solution development. Also, can structure and implement forecasting models and identify transformation opportunities
• Can identify company’s key cost and value drivers and explain their priority / influence on business performance
• Can develop strategies and operating models focused on 1 or 2 business units and assess likely competitive responses. Also, can assess implementation readiness and points of greatest impact
• Manages proposals and business development efforts and coordinates with other colleagues to create consensus driven deliverables.
• Can define and execute a transformational change plan aligned with client’s business strategy and context for change. Can engage stakeholders in the change journey and build commitment for change. Understands implications a new strategy will have on day to day cross functional operations of a business
• Has good sales acumen, applies client knowledge, Accenture sales, opportunity management and contract processes to structure high impact solutions for clients.
Client and Project Management
• Can lead a project across Service Lines and manage client and stakeholder expectations
• Develops trust-based relationships with clients and manages client expectations
• Can work with client leadership to reprioritize activities / alter plans as required and can influence clients to secure cooperation for action
• Has good written and verbal communication skills. Can articulate and share points well
• Leads presentations for the entire project with the client. Advocates a point of view and orchestrates, addresses difficult questions/ conflicts during presentations
• Can engage stakeholders and drive colleagues to create consensus driven deliverables
Should have the following skills developed as part of experience in a strategy or consulting set up:
• Strong Problem-Solving and Analytical Skills
• Should have working knowledge of business solutions that support the healthcare administrative functions. Leveraging knowledge of the processes and systems to receive, edit, price, adjudicate, and process payments for claims as well as implementing strategies for preventing and recovering over and underpayments to providers and members.
• Project Design and Implementation
• Business and Technical requirements gathering
• Project Management
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
CN - Strategy - MC - Energy - 09
CN - Strategy - MC - CS&S - ACE - Amazon Connect - 05
Posted 4 days ago
CN - Strategy - MC - CS&S - ACE - Microsoft - 07
Posted 5 days ago