Accenture is a leading global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries,we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services - all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 674,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Integration Consultant - Supply Chain Planning
Find endless opportunities to solve our clients' toughest challenges, as you work with exceptional people, the latest tech and leading companies across industries.
Practice: Supply Chain and Operations, Industry Consulting, Capability Network I Areas of Work: Supply Chain Management - Kinaxis RapidResponse Planning | Level: Consultant | Location: Bengaluru, Gurugram, Mumbai, Chennai, Hyderabad | Years of Exp: 2-6 years
Explore an Exciting Career at Accenture
Are you an outcome-oriented problem solver? Do you enjoy working on transformation strategies for global clients? Does working in an inclusive and collaborative environment spark your interest?
Then, Accenture Strategy and Consulting is the right place for you to explore limitless possibilities.
The Practice – A Brief Sketch
As a part of our Supply chain and operations practice, you will help organizations reimagine and transform their supply chains for tomorrow—with a positive impact on the business, society and the planet.
Together, let’s innovate, build competitive advantage, improve business, and societal outcomes, in an ever-changing, ever-challenging world. Help us make supply chains work better, faster, and be more resilient, with the following initiatives:
• Support clients and teams in the design, development and implementation of new and improved business processes, enabling technology in Supply Chain related projects.
• Involve in supply chain planning process and requirement discussions with the client to configure the data structure or data model accordingly.
• Work with the client in the design, development and testing of the supply chain implementation projects.
• Design apt solutions by considering the inbuilt as well as configurable capabilities of Kinaxis RapidResponse.
• Work with the client team to understand the system landscape.
• Perform workshops with single point of contacts of each legacy system which is getting integrated with Kinaxis RapidResponse.
• Provide data specification documents based on Kinaxis Rapid response configuration.
• Create Namespace or Tables based on client’s current data flow.
• Create transformation workbooks and design test scripts for configuration testing, and train integration team on client business solution.
• Ensure RapidResponse gets integrated with client’s systems.
Bring your best skills forward to excel in the role:
• Excellent authoring skills and ability to independently build resources
• Ability to solve complex business problems and deliver client delight
• Strong analytical and writing skills to build viewpoints on industry trends
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
• Cross-cultural competence with an ability to thrive in a dynamic environment
• MBA from Tier-1 B-school
• 2+ years of experience of working as an Integration developer on Kinaxis RapidResponse
• Must be a certified RapidResponse Administrator, level 1 or more
• End-to-end implementation experience as an Integration Consultant
• Should have experience on data integration server or Talend tool
• Knowledge of different Scheduled task and Scripts required to set up for the consistent flow of data
• Should understand Extraction, Transformation, Load concepts to proactively troubleshoot the Integration issues
• Understand basic supply chain planning concepts, and different issues involved in the supply chain management
• Experience in managing the implementation of Kinaxis RapidResponse while coordinating with multiple stakeholders
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
CN - Strategy - MC - CFO EV - Digital Finance Transformation - Treasury - 07
CN - Strategy - MC - CFO EV - Digital Finance Transformation - Treasury - 09
CN - Strategy - MC - CFO EV - Digital Finance Transformation - Tax - 09