- Project Role :Technology Architect
- Project Role Description :Review and integrate all application requirements, including functional, security, integration, performance, quality and operations requirements. Review and integrate the technical architecture requirements. Provide input into final decisions regarding hardware, network products, system software and security.
- Management Level :6
- Work Experience :15-18 years
- Work location :Mumbai
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1Integration Architect Visitant, the Infrastructure Architect will be focused on all aspects of cloud strategy and adoption for applications, platform, and infrastructure as a service Includes process improvement opportunities that can be deployed onsite or in 3rd party environments 2The architect will work to define the requirements, principles and models that guide technology services decisions in alignment with strategic IT and enterprise goals Responsible for defining architecture standards
- Technical Experience : 20 years of Overall and 10 in Tech Arch and designing experience recommending Integration/ Application solutions across multiple-platformstechnically competent in a minimum of 3 of the following disciplines: 1TerraformIaC, 2Containers, 3DevOps etc and cross cloud experience
- Professional Attributes : 1Expert in net, AWS, Azure cloud technology based solutions, 2Advanced project management skills 3Excellent communication skills 4Ability to see big-picture designs from basic specifications 5Ability to problem solve complex IT issues
- Educational Qualification : BE/BTech
- Additional Information : Works closely with Solution Architects, Engineering teams and Development groups
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
SAP Master Data Governance MDG Tool Data Architect
Posted 3 days ago
Microsoft Modern Data Platform Data Platform Architect
Posted 3 days ago
SAP BusinessObjects Data Services Data Architect
Posted 5 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.