- Project Role :Cloud Solution Architect
- Project Role Description :Develop Cloud solutions, support sales teams, perform opportunity triage and sales support liaison and coordinate with clients the details of the solution. Has expertise in one or more Public Cloud provider technologies and is capable of embedding these capabilities into existing or new cloud-based infrastructure solutions.
- Management Level :5
- Work Experience :18+ years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1- Leading implementation of Cloud Native strategies, App Modernization and transformation Interprets and translates client requirements into a technology solution with Cloud stack and offerings 2- Deal solutioning, collaborating with pursuit team, external partners and should be proficient in articulating value proposition in proposal responses and client orals 3- Well versed in Sales Cycle, Presales activities and interact with Client or stakeholders to converge on respective 6R/7R assessment
- Technical Experience : 1- Expertise in cloud native, virtualization platforms AWS, Azure, OpenStack, VMWare and infra-automation Ansible, Chef, Packer, Puppet, Terraform 2- Expertise in app hosting technologies Kubernetes, Docker, OpenShift Estimation Techniques for Cloud Native and App Modernization 3- Understanding of common delivery methods including Agile, BizDevSecOps, deal shaping, business case design, pricing and commercial construct design
- Professional Attributes : 1- Excellent client focus and interpersonal skills to develop relationships with clients and team collaboration, written, oral and presentation skills 2 - Keen eye for detail and an ever-willing eagerness to continuously learn and mature, business analysis skills and ability to exercise judgment
- Educational Qualification : 1- University degree is a must, preferably MBA from leading institutes
- Additional Information : 1- Professional/Solution Architect Level Certified from Cloud Service Provider
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.