Accenture is a leading global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries,we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services - all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 674,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com
The Sustainability Business Strategist
Join our team in Strategy Consulting for an exciting career opportunity in the
Sustainability & Responsible Business Team for the most strategic clients across the
Practice: Strategy consulting, Capability Network I Areas of Work: Sustainability &
Responsibility across growth themes of circularity, sustainable IT, clean energy, EHS and
responsible supply chain| Level: Manager | Years of Exp: 6+ years of relevant work
Explore an Exciting Career at Accenture
Do you believe in creating an impact for a sustainable future? Are you a problem solver who
enjoys working on transformative strategies for global clients? Are you passionate about being
part of an inclusive, diverse and collaborative culture?
Then, this is the right place for you!
Welcome to a host of exciting global opportunities in Accenture Strategy and Consulting.
The Practice- A Brief Sketch:
The Sustainability Strategy Practice is a part of Accenture Strategy and focuses on the
CEO’s most strategic priorities. We help organizations embed sustainability into every area of
their businesses to enable them to unlock greater value through responsible transformations.
We provide you with a great learning ground, deep-rooted in Sustainable Business Strategy,
where you will get an opportunity to advice and work with our key global clients, driving end-toend
transformative strategic value and business growth. We also work with global organizations
such as the World Economic Forum, the United Nations Global Compact and World Business
Council for Sustainable Development. As a part of this high performing team, these are some of
the areas you will consult clients on:
• Sustainable Business Strategy: Work closely with clients to understand their vision and
help them embed sustainability into their strategy and operations
• Value Driven Business Models: Work together with clients to help make their business
operations economically beneficial while being cognizant of socio-environmental
• Develop Sustainability Road-Maps: Develop business model and implementation road
maps for sustainable strategies based on analytics-based insights for areas such as
circular economy, net zero emissions, sustainable development goals, renewable energy,
• Industry Partner Alliances: Work with notable organizations like UN, WEF, FICCI and
prominent business leaders to shape sustainable business agendas.
• Different aspects of low-carbon energy: Deep-dive with understanding of different
aspects of low-carbon energy transition and be able to drive conversations around
carbon neutrality / decarbonization
• Helping clients pivot to responsible business strategies: Craft go-to market plans,
entry strategies for companies looking to imbibe responsibility in their business strategy
• Sustainable technology: Work with clients to help them gauge the environment
footprint of their technology and suggest strategies to reduce it
Read more about us.
• Business Futures 2021: Signals of Change
• Delivering on the promise of sustainability
• MBA from a tier 1 institute with work experience in consulting or related fields (preferrable)
• Strategic & Consulting Mindset - Ability to work on complex client problems and recommend
innovative approaches and solutions
• Skillset to analyse large amounts of qualitative and quantitative data to draw insights and
• Structured problem solving and strong analytical skills
• Ability to present the recommendations in a compelling narrative through client ready
• Excellent communication skills and ability to leverage that to for project delivery and
• Building on relationships with potential and existing clients and be responsible for business
development in assigned areas
• Potential to work with diverse teams and to be able to foster learning, exchange and
• Grasp of MS power point, Excel and Word is important. Other tools like Power BI, Tableau is
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
ACN - Applied Intelligence - Data & Insights - 07
Posted 3 days ago
ACN - Applied Intelligence-Data & Insights - 06
Posted 3 days ago
ACN - Applied Intelligence - Data & Insights - Supply Chain - 07
Posted 3 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.