Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Security Architect
- Project Role Description :Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Build and optimize a large-scale Splunk infrastructure clustered 2 Administering Splunk and Splunk Apps to include developing new or extending existing Apps to perform specialized functionality 3 Design and implement solutions to address business problems understanding the Splunk architecture requirements for scalability, security, and performance 4 Implementing and administering Splunk - must understand how to install and upgrade Splunk Enterprise Clustered environments
- Technical Experience : 1 Manage Splunk Users accounts 2 Building and maintain Splunk components indexer, forwarder, search head 3 Data onboarding expertise Integration with out-of-the-box and custom data sources eg develop custom Splunk TAs 4 Integrate Splunk best practices apps, add-ons, searches, etc 5 Experience with tools such as Linux, Syslogng/Rsyslog 6 Create/Modify data retention policies 7 Familiar with server monitoring tools 8 Securing Splunk Enterprise 9 Splunk Enterprise Security ES
- Professional Attributes : Fluent English language skills
- Educational Qualification : College degree in Computer Science
- Additional Information : Expert knowledge of SIEM installation, configuration, troubleshooting
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.