Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Cloud Operations Administrator
- Project Role Description :Work with the Service Delivery Manager to perform capacity management, billing/show back operations, and cost optimization activities across multiple cloud environments.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A Provide L2/L3 support on various AWS Services, IaaS and PaaS B Provide L2/L3 support on Linux RHEL SUSE servers hosted on AWS infrastructure C Design, build and configure AWS Services to meet business process and application requirements D Infrastructure-as-Code for automation of infra and app provisioning and deployment E Maintaining access control, aswell as the integrity of data, throughout the platform of the AWS application F Make necessary improvements in resources and work on resource
- Technical Experience : A Maintain the backups of resources with the help of different AWS services B Hands on experience on EC2, EBS, NSG, VPC, S3, ASG, ELB, Route53, CloudWatch, CloudFormation C Reduce the production time necessary via AWS CloudFormation skills to deploy the infrastructure for automation D Agile delivery mode e g scrum E System Administration and monitoring F Performance tuning and storage optimization G Experience in operating system level troubleshooting, resolving system boot issues, Kernel bugs
- Professional Attributes : A Good analytical and troubleshooting skills with the ability to think logically through problem B Must have the initiative, tenacity and commitment to see problems through to resolution C Ability to work in shift patterns and provide out of hours On-Call support collaborate with other team member
- Educational Qualification : 15 years of full time education
- Additional Information : NA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.