Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Infrastructure Consulting Practitioner
- Project Role Description :Support clients to design, build and run an agile, scalable IT infrastructure that is standardized and optimized to deliver operational efficiencies, improve employee and workplace performance and meet dynamic business demands. Apply infrastructure improvements across the workplace, network, data center and operations as well as provide resources to manage and run the infrastructure on a managed or capacity services basis.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Experience with O365 Teams administration concepts, client configurations and Active Directory ID management Experience with managing user tickets related to user chat setup, chat archiving setup Experience using a broad range of vendor tools for system deployment, testing, migration, monitoring, and debugging Previous experience of on-premise Skype to O365 Teams migrations Provide input for modification of procedures and documentation used for problem resolution and day-to-day maintenance
- Technical Experience : ITIL - Excellent communication skills
- Professional Attributes : good communication skill
- Educational Qualification : graduate
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.