Accenture is a leading global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries,we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services - all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 674,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com
The Customer, Sales & Service Practice | Martech Platforms - Adobe
Join our team of Customer Sales & Service consultants who solve customer facing challenges at clients spanning sales, service and marketing to accelerate business change.
Practice: Customer Sales & Service I Areas of Work: Marketing Transformation, Martech Platforms - Adobe | Level: Manager | Location: Delhi, Gurgaon, Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Pune, Kolkata | Years of Exp: 8-15 years
Explore an Exciting Career at Accenture
Are you passionate about scaling businesses using in-depth frameworks and techniques to solve customer facing challenges? Do you want to design, build and implement strategies to enhance business performance? Does working in an inclusive and collaborative environment spark your interest?
Then, this is the right place for you! Welcome to a host of exciting global opportunities within Accenture Strategy & Consulting’s Customer, Sales & Service practice.
The Practice – A Brief Sketch
The Customer Sales & Service Consulting practice is aligned to the Capability Network Practice of Accenture and works with clients across their marketing, sales and services functions. As part of the team, you will provide transformation services driven by key offerings like Living Marketing, Connected Commerce and Next-Generation Customer Care. These services help our clients become living businesses by optimizing their marketing, sales and customer service strategy, thereby driving cost reduction, revenue enhancement, customer satisfaction and impacting front end business metrics in a positive manner.
Bring your best skills forward to excel at the role:
Digital Analytics Platform Manager:
• Conduct user experience on website/app, assess digital analytics (web/app analytics) capability and provide recommendations on optimizing the analytics stack and develop use cases to improve utilization of existing one.
• Gather business requirements, translate complex functional, technical and business requirements into architectural designs using industry standard methodologies and leads the solution Blueprint.
• Manage the processes for capturing, storing, using and tracking of online activity from multiple channels
• Use a mix of consultative skills, business knowledge, and technical expertise to guide client/ Accenture teams to effectively integrate Adobe analytics or other similar technologies into clients digital platforms/ business environment and achieve business results.
• Analyze various integration aspects between Adobe Analytics and allied systems like Websites, APP, Adobe Target, Adobe Campaign, Adobe Audience Manager, Adobe experience Manger, Ensighten, GTM and Adobe Launch etc.
• Plan and design digital analytics/ clickstream data inclusion to customer 360 view and provide framework/ solution/ Architecture/ Roadmap for our clients as applicable.
• Understand the customer journey and current trends to be able to give recommendations to improve marketing initiatives, personalization, or Advertising strategies etc.
• Identify, scope and partner with technology solution providers and marketing agencies to deliver the best solution meeting the needs of our clients. Understand current and future mkt trends, new technologies in this space.
• Work with technology teams to orchestrate and implement integrations (including API based integrations).
• Understand and convey the impact of regulations like CCPA and GDPR on marketing channels
• Strong project management skills: ability to mobilize and organize across multiple stakeholders (client and internal) and projects
• Aside from client delivery, the selected candidate will also drive business development efforts and thought leadership in the digital marketing platform space
Other skills –
• Creating and maintaining client relationships
• Awareness on Marketing processes, operating model, marketing & Advertising technologies, and integrations with other technologies
• Ability to solution and budget projects/ engagements for clients
• Experience in working with middle to senior management levels within existing organization / client organizations
• Strong experience in shaping and driving engagements, build on working relationships effectively and ability to lead teams independently
Read about us.
• Proven work experience (8+ Years) in digital analytics (Web/app analytics) with focus on Adobe analytics and its integration with remaining Martech/Adtech stack- preferably within the industry (E-Commerce, CPG, Telecom, Healthcare, Financial services etc.).
• knowledge of other website/app and marketing analytics tools & their implementations/integration with remaining Martech/Adtech stack (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Appsflyer, WebTrends, SEMRush, Firebase etc.), supporting attribution modeling or/and media mix modelling (MMM) and on data collection.
• Strong understanding of collaboration b/w web/app analytics and other marketing, advertising and Personalization technologies.
• Experience/ knowledge of Java Script, Jquery, HTML and CSS, SQL, data insertion and reporting APIs, SOAP, REST and PHP, API testing tools like Postman.
• Deliver and help in executing technical/ functional design solutions, customizing it wherever required.
• Strong knowledge of any tag management platforms - GTM, Launch, Tealium etc. Preferred if have done implementation of Ads conversion pixels, platforms like DMPs etc via tag management
• Preferred but not mandatory - Experience working with Ads data hub, ad platforms and their API' s i.e. Google API, Facebook conversion API etc.
• Aware of AD Tech ecosystem, with focus on cross device and omnichannel consumer experience, paid and owned media platform integrations, campaign tracking & attribution tools. knowledge of Firebase and Appsflyer also beneficial.
• Experience applying visualization tools such as building Tableau reports, Workspace, Reports, Report Builder (Must Have), PowerBI etc.
What’s in it for you?
• An opportunity to work on transformative projects with key G2000 clients
• Potential to Co-create with leaders in strategy, industry experts, enterprise function practitioners and, business intelligence professionals to shape and recommend innovative solutions that leverage emerging technologies.
• Ability to embed responsible business into everything—from how you service your clients to how you operate as a responsible professional.
• Personalized training modules to develop your strategy & consulting acumen to grow your skills, industry knowledge and capabilities
• Opportunity to thrive in a culture that is committed to accelerate equality for all. Engage in boundaryless collaboration across the entire organization.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
CN - Strategy - MC - CFO EV - Digital Finance Transformation - Treasury - 07
CN - Strategy - MC - CFO EV - Digital Finance Transformation - Treasury - 09
CN - Strategy - MC - CFO EV - Digital Finance Transformation - Tax - 09
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.