Accenture is a leading global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries,we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services - all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 674,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com
The Customer Sales & Service
Join our team of Customer Sales & Service consultants who work on re-defining customer and sales strategy, help design and implement CRM solutions and help grow/optimize our client’s business.
Practice: Customer Sales & Service- Intelligent Function I Areas of Work: Customer/Sales Capability & Architecture | Level: Sr. Manager | Location: Bengaluru, Mumbai, Pune, Gurugram | Years of Exp: 12+ years
Explore an Exciting Career at Accenture
Are you passionate about scaling businesses using in-depth Customer Sales and Strategy techniques? Do you want to design, build and implement strategies to enhance business performance? Does working in an inclusive and collaborative environment spark your interest?
Then, this is the right place for you! Welcome to a host of exciting global opportunities in Accenture Customer Sales & Service.
The Customer Sales & Service consulting team is aligned to the Capability Network division of Accenture and works with clients across its marketing, sales and services department. As part the team, you will provide transformation services across key offerings like Marketing Tx, Commerce & Sales and Advanced Customer Engagement. These services help our clients become living businesses by optimizing their marketing and sales strategies and thereby optimizing their cost to serve, thus improving revenue per customer.
You will work closely with our clients as Consulting Professionals who design, build, and implement strategies that can help enhance business performance. As part of these, you will drive the following:
• Lead interactions with the client’s business, technical, and project stakeholders to understand their business processes, challenges, and goals, and provide strategic recommendations to support their needs
• Lead projects, working through the many obstacles along the way across multiple teams, roles (UI/UX designers, business analysts, product owners, etc) and organizations through diligent planning, attention to detail, communications, and efficient decision making.
• Proactively identify, communicate, and escalate risks that might impact the project's overall health, working closely with the Project Manager to resolve project-related issues
• Engage in discovery and research of voice of customer, customer needs, analytics, and requirements across industries and customer roles to deliver an end-to-end, holistic customer experience.
• Lead brainstorming activities with business partners, technical architects, and UI designers to transform ideas and concepts into artifacts, prototypes, and high fidelity designs
• Lead vision for clients through roadmaps, capability maps, reference architectures, and other enterprise architecture assets to communicate the best-fit solution considering technology, industry trends, platform experience and other relevant factors
• Lead/drive definition of the overarching solution. Support Sr. Architects in design and align roadmaps with product plans to drive towards common, unified experiences to drive adoption. Partner closely with project team members to ensure the successful delivery of well-architected solutions
• Lead/ Drive business growth by supporting pre-sales and scoping engagements, contributing to internal strategic/ tactical projects, mentoring team of high performing consultants
Bring your best skills forward to excel at the role:
• Assess and adapt: Study the usefulness of pre-developed designs and adapt them to changes in business needs.
• Make the platform better: Review and analyze applications, including performance results, to provide enhancement recommendations and process improvements.
• Stakeholder Management: Regularly inform clients of the progress of your investigation and ensure that all related records are properly updated. Along with cross collaboration with developers and peers during different stages of solutioning/ delivery
• Team Management: Managed teams with sizes of 10 and above. Collaborating with the team on planning and issue resolutions. Mentoring the team in times of need.
• Strategic Outlook: Stays current with innovative trends/improvements/processes available in the larger world of customer experience, process and design
• Good to have Certifications: Certifications in any of the leading CRM solutions
Read about us.
• Bachelor’s degree in related field, MBA from Tier 1/2 B School
• 12+ years of techno-functional experience in Customer experience design, journey mapping, solution design and delivery, best practices definition and innovations either with a large end-user or in consulting role
• Extensive experience and hands-on role in conducting workshops, preparing solution and functional blueprint, leading, and coordinating solution design and deployment across multi-dimensional team
• Certifications/ core experience in any of the leading CRM solutions (Salesforce, MSD, SAP Cx) preferred
• Multi industry experience and understanding is plus
• Experience in client facing roles. Actively contributed/worked on client proposals and business value delivery
What’s in it for you?
• An opportunity to work on transformative projects with key G2000 clients
• Potential to Co-create with leaders in strategy, industry experts, enterprise function practitioners and, business intelligence professionals to shape and recommend innovative solutions that leverage emerging technologies.
• Ability to embed responsible business into everything—from how you service your clients to how you operate as a responsible professional.
• Personalized training modules to develop your strategy & consulting acumen to grow your skills, industry knowledge and capabilities
• Opportunity to thrive in a culture that is committed to accelerate equality for all. Engage in boundaryless collaboration across the entire organization.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
CN - Strategy - MC - SC&O - S2P Tech & Org - S&P - 09
CN - Strategy - MT - CS&S - Digital Marketing - Data Monetization - 06
CN - Strategy - MT - CS&S - Digital Marketing - Data Monetization - 06
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.