Accenture is a leading global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries,we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services - all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 674,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com
And Responsibilities: Working closely with our clients, Consulting professionals design, build and implement strategies that can help enhance business performance. They develop specialized expertise—strategic, industry, functional, technical—in a diverse project environment that offers multiple opportunities for career growth.
The opportunities to make a difference within exciting client initiatives are limitless in this ever-changing business landscape.
Here are just a few of your day-to-day responsibilities.
• Identifying, assessing and solving complex business problems for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
• Identifying a client’s high-level business needs and leading the creation of detailed functional specs and other documentation, such as requirement traceability matrices, work-flow diagrams and use-cases
• Applying Cloud Platform knowledge, basic understanding of FinOps, and FinOps tools to design and deliver Cloud Financial Management models and including processes, capability structure and KPI.
• Identifying cost overheads and implementing simple chargeback/show back models for specific client applications.
• Designing new business processes based on customer requirements and conduct user review sessions and run stakeholder agreement meetings applying thought leadership in leading the transformation
• Driving enterprise business, application and integration architecture
• Helping solve key business problems and challenges by enabling an architecture transformation, painting a picture of, and charting a journey from the current state to a “to-be” enterprise environment
• Implementing programs/interventions that prepare the organization for implementation of new business processes
• Developing our offerings and assets
• MBA Degree from Tier-1 College (Preferable)
• Minimum of 4-7 years large scale consulting experience and managing teams in a consulting environment or at high tech companies
Experience: • Cloud Assessment: Cloud readiness maturity assessment, Planning and assessment of cloud solutions/platforms, Application assessment and migration planning, Cloud operating model design, Business case development, TCO and vendor evaluation
• Cloud Financial Operations: Design the Cloud Financial Model for public, private cloud and on-premises or hybrid cloud estates. Deliver end-to-end financial operations (FinOps) assessments and design. Discover, assess, and design chargeback/show back models, consumption models, tagging strategies, cost tracking processes and identify capability and roles, tracking KPI for the same.
• Cloud Architecture: Develop and review cloud reference architecture, Define target state cloud architecture for both public and private cloud., Experience with private and public cloud architectures, pros/cons, and migration considerations. Experience in building microservices on cloud, including domain driven design and containers on cloud.
• Cloud Migration: Plan and manage cloud migrations, including validating application dependencies, ability to coordinate across different stakeholders, deliver cloud migration roadmaps and manage execution from a cloud project management perspective.
• Cloud Native – Experience around cloud native Application development, at least in terms of design, architecture and considerations, Experience in DevOps, and data integration across and within cloud platform
• Cloud Deployment: Hybrid Cloud architecture design, integration and security, Experience in -
o Cloud platforms - AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform, Cloud Foundry, Open Shift, Docker, etc., experience in Virtualization Platforms (e.g. VMWare, Hyper-V, etc.).
o Deployment architecture of SaaS / PaaS (Salesforce, SAP, MS, Oracle)
o Devops and Agile methodologies, processes and tools
o Workload Migration Automation Tools (Double-Take, Racemi, etc.)
o Cloud Management Platforms (vrealize, Gravitant, etc.)
o Infrastructure provisioning and management (Terraform, Puppet, Chef, Ansible)
• Experience in working with large US and UK&I clients (Preferred)
• Cloud architect certified (Azure, AWS etc.)
Key Competencies and Skills: • Strong desire to work in technology-driven business transformation
• Strong knowledge of technology trends across IT and digital and how they can be applied to companies to address real world problems and opportunities.
• Exceptional interpersonal and presentation skills - ability to convey technology and business value propositions to senior stakeholders
• Team oriented and collaborative working style, both with clients and those within the organization.
• Capacity to develop high impact thought leadership that articulates a forward thinking view of the market.
• Ability to develop and maintain strong internal and client relationships
• Proven track record in working creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment with effective consulting skills
• Proven track record to quickly understand the key value drivers of a business, how they impact the scope and approach of the engagement
• Flexibility to accommodate client travel requirements
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Java Full Stack Development Business Architect
Business & Technology Integration
SAP CO Management Accounting Business Process Architect
Business & Technology Integration
Oil & Gas Upstream Business Analyst
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.